Is meat grinder beneficial?
Not only are butcher shops using it, but many households also enjoy using this machine. They said that the machines can save plenty of time and effort in preparing a large amount of meat for meals.
But, which brand and type are considered as the best commercial meat grinders?
Yes, you do not have to find further because we helped you list an array of reliable products for your shopping needs. Let’s see!
- Why Would You Need The Product?
- Best Commercial Meat Grinders Reviews
- Altra B07YB6R18M – Best For Ground Meat And Stuffing Making
- Bbday B07WLS4RZC – Best Upscale Meat Processor
- Superhandy B07Q57QFVB – Best For Durability
- Kitchener Elite 3/4 HP – Best For Heavy Kitchen Duty
- Pro-Cut Kg-22-W – Best For Butcher Shop
- STX Magnum 1800w “Platinum Edition” – Best For Warranty
- STX Turboforce II – Best Of Styled Design
- How to Choose a Suitable Commercial Meat Grinder
Why Would You Need The Product?
First, a commercial meat grinder is super easy to use. All you need to do is plug in, fill the tube, and switch the power into “On”.
The most significant advantage is its reliable motors that can mince large and tough food. The elk and deer will be easily handled, and the bulk batches of pork, chicken, and beef can also be ground smoothly.
Similarly, if you need to prepare the food for your pet and need some cuts on meat with bones, a great machine can bring a swift experience without losing you any energy.
This powerful engine is beneficial for older people or those with weak hand muscles.
Best Commercial Meat Grinders Reviews
Altra B07YB6R18M – Best For Ground Meat And Stuffing Making
- 🥩【Professional Powerful Engine & Fast Efficient Meat Grinding】...
- 🌭【Multiple Accessories for Various Meat and Food Grinding】①3...
- 🐟【Secrets of Making Chewy Meat with Patented Technology】Through...
Altra electric meat grinder is equipped with a powerful motor having a capacity of up to 350W (maximum 2000W). This power creates strong pressure to produce 2 pounds of minced meat per minute.
It will be dragged out without spoiling its fibers through the three-spiral extrusion of the spiral bar. Ensure that the ground meat is still cool in tenacious texture, which can keep its fresh flavor. That’s why this machine is ideal for mincing and stuffing!
Another plus is separate accessories added in the package that provides multiple tasks to handle various kinds of food. You can grind coarse, medium, and smooth thanks to three cutting plates in different mesh diameters.
With a separate food grinder, you can keep the food safe for your family. You want to know the reasons why? Its parts directly touching food is made from food materials, preventing contamination of ingredients.
Furthermore, made of high-grade ABS, three-layer stainless steel, and thick aluminum alloy, the whole grinder possesses strong corrosion resistance and durable quality.
- Equipped accessories for multiple tasks
- Swiftly grinding
- Effortlessly combine and clean
- Need refreshing after ten minutes running
- Not be washed by dishwasher
Bbday B07WLS4RZC – Best Upscale Meat Processor
- 【Professional Powerful Engine & Fast Efficient Meat Grinding】...
- 【Multiple Accessories for Various Meat and Food Grinding】①...
- 【Secrets of Making Chewy Meat with Patented Technology】Through the...
Like ALTRA Grinder, this BBday machine delivers up to 350W (2000W Max) and 100% food-grade material of the food-touched parts.
But this product can make 3 pounds of minced meat just in a minute thanks to the all-copper engine, whose noise-reduction and more durable quality.
The durability of this powerful grinder is from the constructed material. Using thick aluminum alloy and glazed stainless steel with the stainless-steel black blades, the grinder from BBday allows you to use it for a long time. No problem!
At first glance, you might think the machine is quite bulky – 15.8 x 9.4 x 7.9 inches in size. In fact, its weight is pretty light (7.67 pounds), plus, the integrated handles for carrying it conveniently.
If you are a fan of meat blends, this one is an excellent choice for you to make delicious sausages or burgers by yourself. A set includes a food pusher, stainless blades, Kubbe kit, and three grinding plates.
- Easy to work
- Upgrade style and design
- Washable with a dishwasher
- Reliable warranty
- Less powerful
Superhandy B07Q57QFVB – Best For Durability
- SPECS - Our #12 Meat Grinder has a 3/4HP 550 Watt Electric 120VAC 60HZ...
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - Steel gear driven mechanism make for maintenance...
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Our Grinders are built with long-lasting SUS304...
The one from SuperHandy is super durable, thanks to the long-term SUS304 stainless steel metal body, which is anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and safe in touch with meat.
The machine is also secured since its integrated circuit breaker is carefully put into the cylinder. The main function of this setup is to interrupt current flow in case any problem is detected. From that, the circuit will be protected from damage due to short circuit or overload.
With the 1/2HP engine coming up with 370W capacity, SuperHandy grinder can correctly work on fish bones but is not recommended to use for the tough ones such as red meat or thigh bones.
- Safe using
- Quiet operation
- Removable feeding tray included
- Not be able to handle thick bones
Kitchener Elite 3/4 HP – Best For Heavy Kitchen Duty
- The steel gear-driven mechanism design and maintenance-free air-cooled...
- Heavy-duty SUS304 stainless steel grinder head, auger, meat pan....
- The large-capacity stainless steel meat pan in 15-3/8"x10-3/8"x3" with...
If you are looking for a machine that can quickly and effectively grind all kinds of meat, even chicken bones, Kitchener Elite is a great choice.
Kitchener grinder has a durable, rust-proof stainless steel cover, and long-lasting steel gear control mechanism. It means that you only need to maintain it properly; the machine will likely operate for a long time as this material is quite durable.
Since the grinder is manufactured for commercial use, it has a smart and heavy design with a long-lasting steel gear control mechanism, allowing the machine to grind hard and thick bones. To make the machine more powerful, Kitchener increases the motor to 1HP, equivalent to 750W mincing up to 840lb per hour.
You can flexibly make sausage since Kitchener comes with four tubes of sausage stuffing. Its package also comes with productive tools like stainless steel cutting blades or a removable tray to store all accessories.
With Kitchener Elite, all heavy-kitchen duties can be professionally done by yourself.
- Great for heavy-duty grindings
- Fast and efficient
- Perfect for sausage making
- Removable tray
- Waterproof switch
- A little expensive
Pro-Cut Kg-22-W – Best For Butcher Shop
- This #22 grinder has being designed for daily commercial use thanks to...
- This grinder has a stainless steel cabinet and an easily removable...
- Its innovative Washerless grinding system will save you money in...
Thanks to the fast 1 HP engine and continuously lubricated gearbox, PRO-CUT KG-22-W, the best one for butcher shops, can produce over 1,700 lbs of meat per hour on the first grind with the plate 3/16 included. This is an ideal productive performance for daily commercial use!
In addition, its tray is extra-large, providing a great space to contain all of your components. So, you will not waste too much time putting meat in and out. For the butcher shops where a big amount of meat is ground every day, this design helps the process more efficiently.
KG-22-W has a package of 12 panels that are sold separately. Jam, beans, puree, jelly, or salsas? You can prepare all by changing these grinding discs.
- Fast and efficient
- Large feed tray
- Stainless steel body and tray
- The rough design
- A little weak on semi-frozen meat
STX Magnum 1800w “Platinum Edition” – Best For Warranty
- The STX Magnum 1800W “Platinum Edition” (Patented Air Cooled)...
- The Patented Cowl Air Induction Cooling System Features a Locked Motor...
- Combining the Meat Auger with AVI (Advanced Variable Intake)...
The main reason most electric grinders malfunction or failure is due to the engine overheating and burning. That’s why STX put into Magnum grinder the “Patented Air Induction Cooling System”, which is responsible for ensuring the coolant is always above a certain preset temperature.
Therefore, the lifespan of STX Magnum is double than a standard blender. According to STX, their 100’s of customers said that their grinder is still working well though they had used this since 2012 when the product was introduced.
The grinder has a hefty capacity of 1800W and a large tray that can contain more than 3lbs of meat. Incorporating the Advanced Variable Amount Technology (AVI) and a large feeder, it is easy to grind 220 to 260 lbs of meat per hour depending on the mashed meat and size of the grinding disc used.
All STX international products come with a 30-day unconditional refund warranty and a 3-year warranty with parts and labor costs.
- Claws & burger-slider Press included
- Professional warranty
- Large tray and feeder
- Make noise when mincing bones
STX Turboforce II – Best Of Styled Design
- Features 2000 Watts of Peak Output Power with 3 Speeds (High, Low,...
- Includes Foot Pedal Control (Optional Use) - Plug Grinder into Foot...
- The Patented "Quad Air Cooling" System of the Grinder will Virtually...
STX’s Model / Art Design Department created the futuristic design of Turboforce II to complement any kitchen counter. And now it is available in Black or White with Chrome Mark, which makes it easy to combine your existing devices.
The engine inside this unit has a Maximum Output Power of 2000W, which allows it to grind even the hardest meat without getting bogged down.
Like other high-power grinders, Turboforce has a Safety circuit breaker and 3-speed operation: High, Low, and Reverse. Moreover, four air-cooled inlets match Patented Quad Air cooling design that keeps the temperature stable and increases the product’s lifespan.
- Maximum power
- High-end style
- Outstanding value for money
- A bit of noise
How to Choose a Suitable Commercial Meat Grinder
The purpose of the use is the most important criteria. Once you’ve figured this out, the rest will be more comfortable. Here are some questions to get started:
What kind of meat do you usually grind?
Will you cook a lot at the same time?
How often do you use it?
By answering these questions, you will find some suitable names and then continue with the next significant criteria.
Design Style And Material
The meat grinders with modern or high-end designs are preferred because any housewife wants to decorate a beautiful product in their kitchen. It was not only a utility item but also a “jewel” to enhance the kitchen space.
Another thing you need to consider is to find out if the materials that make up a home meat grinder are quality and safe to use.
Specifically, the blade should be made of stainless steel, sharp, durable over time. Aluminum is compact and lightweight, but its durability is quite low, surely that you don’t want to own a machine that needs to fix regularly. Or the body should choose one made from ABS plastic or high-grade glass to be both safe and easy to clean.
Engine power directly affects the quality and processing time. So if you are an owner of a butcher shop or want to find a grinder for commercial use, you should consider these criteria carefully. The meat grinder has a large capacity that will provide the ability to grind meat faster and easier. A mill with 800W or above is the best choice.
Normally, the 300W – 500W grinder is preferred for home use at an affordable price. The large capacity means more electricity consumption, which means your family’s monthly electricity bill will also “change” in the direction of increase.
Easy To Disassemble And Clean
Because it’s related to meat and fat, every time you use a home meat grinder, you have to clean the device to make sure bacteria and germs don’t have a chance to grow. Therefore, the family meat grinder is flexible when disassembling and easy to clean will save you more time and effort.
Besides grinding meat, some machines are also equipped with the function of crushing dry seeds, grinding vegetables, or fruits. To do this, you will need some accessories such as:
- Replacement blades: Provides more options when it comes to the roughness of ground meat.
- Meat sealer: This device is vital in safely pushing the pieces of meat down the trough
- Reverse function: It is handy when your blender is stuck.
- Anti-slip feet: This feature keeps the family meat grinder attached to the table firmly when operating.
Typically, most home meat processors with engines below 1,000W are relatively affordable, around $100. The others are charged around 200W and more. Choose the product that mostly meets your demands and follow your budget, you will find a suitable outcome.
Like many other home appliances and electronics, the warranty period and warranty policy is something you cannot ignore. The meat grinders have a warranty period of 12 – 24 months, depending on the manufacturer’s regulations. To enjoy the best warranty policy when the device goes down, make sure you keep the “Warranty card” carefully.
What Is A Commercial Meat Grinder?
A commercial meat mincer is a machine that can make mincemeat or sausage stuffing by a drill, getting pressure through a cylinder mounted horizontally. There is a cutting system consisting of a rotary sharpener with a fixed grinding disc and an auger put at the end of the barrel.
There are two types of cutting systems: the Unger and Enterprise system. The heavy-duty grinders are driven by three-phase electric motors, and most are equipped with Unger cutting operations, which has an opening diameter of up to 440mm.
How Big Could It Be?
The grinder size is #5, 8, 12, 22, and 32, followed by the diameter of plate 2 1/8″, 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 3 1/4″, and 3 7/8″. The sizes are determined by measuring the grinding plate
The small grinder is less potent than a larger one. So, depending on your kitchen space and its use, you can choose a suitable size.
How Does It Work?
It operates primarily with a round screw hopper that rotates raw meat. It is pushed through the cutting system and extruded through holes in the grinding disc after being cut with a rotary knife. The device uses a series of discs and circular blades to mince the meat and extrude the screw under it continuously from the hole plate. The degree of hashing is determined by the size of the holes in the final grinding plate.
What Is The Best Commercial Meat Grinder?
I love the performance of ALTRA in hacking the meat into small pieces, thanks to its high power motor and sharp dual blades. Its design also makes my kitchen brighter and more elegant.
Yes, the product cannot be washed by the dishwasher, but it’s okay for me. I don’t use the dishwasher regularly since it causes the blades to be abrasive and less sharp.
What Else Can You Use A Meat Grinder For?
Apart from mincing meat, a good grinder can assist you a lot in kitchen tasks:
- Making sausage: You can prepare sausages with different types of meat and fully control its fineness.
- Making burger patty: You can add as much meat and fat as you want to make burgers. Add a few drops of oil and spices if you wish.
- Grinding bones: As mentioned above, a sharp grinder can mince bones for your pets.
- Grinding Cookie Dough: You can prepare delicious, healthy biscuits. Just mix all the ingredients with cookie dough inside, then it can take on the role of a flour mixer.
- Grinding Vegetables: You can prepare vegetarian dishes as well. You can grind different types of vegetables quickly with a heavy meat grinder. It is useful when you prepare pickles and spices.
If you often make a lot of ground meat to serve for meals at home, in restaurants, or for selling, the best commercial meat grinders are a must.
There is a premium machine from ALTRA. You can use it for multi-purpose. On the flip side, you want something affordable and durable; don’t ignore the Superhandy B07Q57QFVB.
Yes, these are our recommendations. How about you? What is your choice?