When it comes to cooking the ground steak in the most professional manner, you end up with a lot of recipes.
The interesting part is that they all seem to a very mouth-watering and will make you want more and more.
From Sirloin ground steak burgers, smothered ground steak, steak sandwiches to ground pork steak, you can cook the ground steaks in a variety of ways.
The steaks will turn out to be very yummy when you add the right flavor and spices to the recipe.
The addition of garlic powder, red onion, whipping cream, and ground black pepper are some of the ingredients that make the ground steaks even tastier.
The addition of salads is a big plus.
Today, here in this article, we will discuss the top ground steak recipe that will blow your mind.
To be very honest, here I would like to mention that it is one of the recipes that I personally tried and tested, and yes it worked for me.
So today, I decided to share them with you.
Read on to get more knowledge about the delicious steak recipes.
They are the clear answer to the question that many people ask me, “How do you cook ground steak?”.
So remember that it may not be a well-known dish and the recipe may seem totally new to some people.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Recipe For Penne Pasta with Beef Steaks
- Course: Lunch
- Cuisine: vegetarian plus Meat
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Penne pasta – 2 cups
- Water – 4 cups
- Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped or minced)
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper – as per taste
- Black olives – 2 tbsp.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. (extra virgin)
- Tomato puree – 3 tbsp.
- Parmesan cheese – as per taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- Some Greens – for garnishing
- Take a bowl; add 4 cups of water, 2 cups of pasta, and a tbsp. of olive oil and salt.
- Boil the pasta over medium-high flame until softened.
- Once the pasta is boiled, drain it and keep it aside.
- Now take an open pan and add remaining (1 tbsp.) olive oil. Heat it well.
- After that, add chopped garlic and stir it for almost a minute.
- Once the garlic is done, add tomato puree and cook it for one minute.
- Now add salt and freshly ground black pepper as per your taste.
- After that, add boiled or drained pasta and stir it for 1 minute.
- Lastly, add black olives and mix them well.
- At this point, you can taste the salt and pepper. And adjust it as per your taste.
- Brush your steak with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add some salt and ground black pepper. It is up to you to grill or broil the steak.
- Your quick and delicious penne pasta with tomato sauce and beef steak is ready.
- Serve hot and garnish it with some greens and parmesan cheese (optional).
- You can use any of your favorite pasta instead of penne pasta.
- You can also add half a can of tomatoes instead of tomato puree.
- If you are going to add a can of tomatoes then ensure to cook it for 6 -7 minutes before adding boiled pasta.
- You can also use any oil instead of olive oil.
- You can also garnish it with any of your favorite cheese.
- You can also add different vegetables to it.
- You can also serve it with some boiled broccoli.
- You can also use whole wheat pasta.
- Try to use extra virgin olive oil. It will add more taste or flavors to your pasta.
- It would be best if you serve the pasta hot in the Lunch.
- You can save some boiled pasta water before draining it and add it at the end, just to extend the sauce.
- Calories – 1195
- Carbohydrates – 300g
- Protein – 200g
- Fat – 100g
- Sugar – 30g
- Sodium – 700 mg
- Fiber – 150g
- Nutrients may differ as per the freshness of ingredients and method of cooking.
This is how I cook the ground steak.
Last Updated on May 3, 2021 by Fred