Do you know cooking burgers in the frying pan is the easier option especially when you want to add some crunch with the light addition of oil.
However, the question of time often comes to mind and you want to compare whether or not it is a time-saving idea to do so.
Cooking burgers in the frying will only take a few minutes and does not give you a hard and fast idea of timing.
However, it can help you save electricity and time.
When I cook burgers in the frying pan, I usually make them ready in less than an hour when I use the ground beef patty.
Otherwise, I have to wait some more to get the job done right.
So, let’s talk about this topic, shall we?
Are the burgers cooked this way delicious?
Fried burger is something that no one can resist.
Crispy, crunchy, and delicious!
Whether you are a vegetarian and love burgers full of salads or want to cook fresh beef hamburgers, you should try cooking the burger in the frying pan.
It is a super tasty and fun way to enjoy the burgers in a few easy and simple traditional frying steps.
The good news is,
It is an easy-to-make snack and turns out to be very nutritious when it is served with red sauce or a dip.
But remember, you should not overcook the burger otherwise they will become too hard to eat and the natural crisp will also be lost.
You can try different flavorings to enhance the taste.
It all depends on your expertise, and love of cooking.
Here’s How You Can Cook Burgers in the pan in less than an hour!
We all love simple recipes, so by following the few simple steps, you can make a burger that will look just amazing and professional.
Let’s see how it goes!
- Take fresh tomatoes, onions, and capsicum.
- Wash and trim them.
- Make sure to trim the ends neatly.
- Now the vegetables are toss cleaned.
- Steam them for a while to make them tender.
- Take a shallow dish; add some flour and the beef patty to it.
- Other ingredients include the mixing of ground cumin, Cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Onion powder, ground black pepper, and salt.
- You can add the desired quantity of salt.
- I recommend the addition of ½ tablespoon of salt that comes out to be very balanced if you are exactly using the quantities of other things for one medium-sized burger.
- Thoroughly mix all these ingredients, and bring them into the form of a uniform mixture, and make sure they are well combined.
- Take a burger, golden brown it in the pan, and add the beef patty to the mixture in the shallow dish.
- You will soon get a very uniform consistency and a thick coating will be formed.
- Take a large frying pan, add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil, and heat it.
- Wait for 3 minutes while keeping the flame slow.
- Now the oil is hot enough to fry the burgers.
- Take the burger patty and dip it in the batter and coat appropriately before dropping them into the hot oil.
- Fry the burger for only 2 to 3 minutes until they become slightly brown.
- Now transfer the burger and the patty to a wire cooling rack on a baking sheet or a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Add the beefsteak, some salad, and the red sauce or ketchup in the burger as well to maintain the natural yum.
The burger is now ready! Happy Serving!
It has only taken half an hour to cook a burger in a frying pan.
This option works when you are in the hurry or facing a shortage of electric supply.
Moreover, you can cook burgers without a stove and enjoy the stoved recipes as well.
Last Updated on May 4, 2021 by Fred