For using a meat grinder effectively, you have to carry out two different tasks:
- Assemble it
- Then use it for grinding meat
Assembling The Machine
First things first, you should know how to assemble your meat grinder. All the components should be secured tightly, but some brands have different configurations. Generally, most products follow the same common rules of assembly.
- Before you assemble your machine, remember to wash, rinse and sanitize all its parts. After washing, let all the components air dry.
- Make sure that the electrical cord is disconnected, to avoid any mishaps.
- Place the T link in the enclosure in front of your grinder. Rotate it and make sure that it has clicked in position. Tighten the T link at its place by locking the screw.
- Now insert the screw bar into the T link, rotate it, and make sure that it has reached the back.
- Place the four-leaf blade on the screw with its flat side facing outwards.
- Place the round knife on the end of the screw pushing bar but make sure that the edges of the knife are flush with the edges of the screw pushing bar.
- Now take the four-leaf blade cap and tighten it to the T link.
- In the end, add the stainless-steel square plate to the top of the T link and you are ready to start grinding your meat.
How To Use It?
Once you have assembled your meat grinder, you can follow the steps given below to start grinding meat.
- Cut your meat in smaller chunks and remove all skin, bones, and silver skin from your meat.
- Use the feeding bar to put meat in your grinder.
- Always put a sterilized bowl or plate beneath the blades to catch the ground meat when it falls out from the grinder.
- When you are done grinding, disconnect the power.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize all the components like before and allow them to air dry.
- Clean it thoroughly. Wipe off any stains with a damp cloth.
- Through the screw hole, lubricate the gearbox. Do this every six months.
Now use the ground meat for making the recipe you desired and enjoy the process.